Friday, April 9, 2010

Tile Pictures (Finally!)

Well I was finally able to get some decent pictures of the tiles I have been working on lately. I thought I would share them with you all:
The words Live, Laugh and Love are cut in a forest green tile, the other words are in black.

This tile the words and the leaf design are cut in a dark brown vinyl.
For this tile the word Faith and Beyond are cut in black, the others in the forest green.


These are just the basics that I have done, I have lots more ideas, the only thing holding me back right now is the color selection of vinyl that I have access to right now. I hope in the near future I will be able to get some more so that I can work on some bright springy/summery tiles. I am also trying to come up with a saying that I want to use on a wall in my living room and one for the kitchen. When I get some more done I will post pictures of them too.


P.S. Keep an eye out for photos of some watch bands I have been working on. :o)



No comments: