Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Year Later

So it has been a year since I decided that jewelry making was just the thing I needed to do for myself. I can't believe how fast that time as flown and how far I have come and the evolution of my ideas of the past few months. I want to thank all of you how have contributed to this dream of mine. I know I have been neglecting this blog and have decided to change it so that it motivates me a little more to update more often. I hope all of you will check back often and give me tips on how to better this site for you all. I am going to post a few photos of my favorite jewelry from the start of this habit to what it has become now along with my adventures in other the other crafty areas of my life (scrapbooking, card making, ect.). So enjoy and if you like what you see pass it on to your friends.

No comments: