Sunday, September 6, 2009

Earrings, Earrings, Earrings!!!

As you can tell from the heading of this post its all about earrings. I can honestly say that earrings are my all time favorite things to make. They are so versatile in color, style, length, and they look different on all people. Last year for Christmas I made a pair of earrings for each of my coworkers so about 50 pairs all together. Each was different and unique in their own way depending on the person. I love seeing my creations being enjoyed by others. When I started to experiment with bending wire my Dad found these gorgeous beads in their couch, there weren't enough to make a necklace or a bracelet so I decided to experiment and this is what I came up with:


I find them to be very elegant and beautiful, but then again I am kinda biased. When I was done with this pair i decided that I really liked the style so I made two other pairs!! Let me what you think about them. :o)

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

Ashley these earrings are amazing!! I LOVE them. You are so creative.

Melanie said...

Those are awesome! Way to go.