Sunday, September 20, 2009

Teresa's Necklace

I made this necklace awhile ago and never really was happy with the way it looked. I saw one like it in a designer catalogue and decided I would try to make one like it.

I ran into so many problems when making it, trying to ge the beads to lay right, getting the chain not to twist funny. I finally got it finished and still didn't like the way it looked. So I decided to take it apart and use the beads and chain elsewhere, but left the picture up on facebook just incase someone liked it and I would have chance to try again. That chance came a couple of weeks ago when my Aunt Teresa said she would like a necklace in this style but with black beads. This is what I came up with:

Sorry this picture is not the best, but I believe it does it justice. I really like how this black version turned out, a lot better than the green version. The best part was she like it too.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

That black one is beautiful. I might have to make me one like that. love it!